Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You’ll need to make your way from Blot Alley to Club 13, where Prescott is headed. If you get spotted in this level, the enemies will ring a bell as an alert. From the start of the level, there should be a well of invisible ink to your right.
- The spatters will try to ring the panic bell, so hit them with your paint before they draw attention. Ian doesn’t want you to attack the spatters, but you can make them friendly using paint. Continue through the alley.
- Gus should warn you when a spatter is going to ring the panic bell, so pay attention. Continue making the enemies friendly as you make your way through a few bell checkpoints. To avoid the enemies all together, keep an eye out for invisible ink wells.
- You will come across a statue with a key. Use Oswald’s remote to spin the key counter-clockwise towards the gate furthest away. While the barrier is down, quickly go behind the statue and push the key towards the gate.
- Follow the key and wait for the gate to open. Move through to the next part of the alley and stop the enemies from ringing the panic bell. Continue forward until you find enemies called Spladooshes. Move slowly passed them so you don’t wake them up. If they wake up, they will explode.
- Move through the alley and repeat the above steps. As a warning, sometimes Oswald may draw the attention of enemies, causing them to explode or attack. Just move forward until you reach rubble blocking your path.
- You can either clear the way using explosives on a gate near the rubble, or use the stairway at the end of the alley to the right. Either path should lead you passed the rubble to Ian.
- Ian will open the gate to the area containing Club 13. When you are ready, ring the doorbell. Petetronic will offer to help you find a path through. He’ll need scrap metal to get started, so you may need to collect some first.
- While Petetronic gets the generator going, defend him from the attacking enemies. Defeat the enemies in the area the same way you normally would. Soon enough, Petetronic will be finished with his job.
- Once the doors to the Train Tunnel are open, head through the next projector.
- After you enter the projector, you will be in the spring happy-themed land of Music. Move forward, but avoid the first explosion near the gate. Jump over the soldiers using the various treetop platforms.
- Once you make it passed all of the soldiers, you should find the second projector. Exit Music Land into the Train Tunnels.