Everything You Need to Rule Dragon Age 2
Bet I know what you’re doing this weekend: Dragon Age 2. And if you’re not, allow me to offer a suggestion: Dragon Age 2.
Bioware’s new, huge and truly epic fantasy RPG is everything RPG fans hoped it would be, and then some. We’ve been tearing through the game all week, because we love you, and we want you to take two days off from the grind of work and school and get lost in the Dragon Age universe.
That’s why we’ve put together a ton of coverage for the game. If you’re a little lost right now, wondering what the big deal is, you should hop over to Ross Lincoln’s Dragon Age 2 Review and get brought up to speed. He gave the game a 95 out of 100. That’s kind of a big deal.
But being a Bioware RPG, it’s freakin’ huge. So we’ve had our top minds plugging away at Dragon Age 2 guides, both in text and video format. And while you’re over at our fairly new and quickly growing YouTube channel, you should really subscribe.
Go ahead. I’ll wait.
Back? Great, because we’ve got more for you, because what would be the fun of playing a game like Dragon Age 2 if you couldn’t totally demoralize all your enemies with sword and magic? That’s right — we’re talking Cheats by the truckload. Hit up our Dragon Age 2 Cheats rundown page for the complete list.
Looking for something in particular? Here, try these:
- The Unlimited EXP/Gold Glitch. Yup, there is one, and it’s extremely easy, and we’ve even got a video.
- The Duplicate Item and Free Gold Cheat. Just as easy as the above, complete with its own how-to video.
- Access the DA 2 Dev Console. A quick way to cheat for PC users.
- Edit Your DA 2 Game Save File. You can adjust even more things, including individual stats like fire resistance.
- Find and Recruit Every Companion. All the information you need to build a full party.
And if you’re looking for some story spoilers for things you might have missed on your playthrough, boy, have we got you covered.
- All the possible DA 2 Sex Scenes. We’ve got the videos. They’re a bit racy, but not NSFW or anything, so have no fear. Unless the implication of sex scares you. Then, fear away.
- Both DA 2 Ending Videos. If you really want to ruin the game’s story, we’ve got you covered. We’re equal opportunity at Game Front.
- A couple of Easter Egg dialog moments. They’re a couple of moments of Bioware’s trademark humor, and we’ve got videos, in case you missed them.
Achievement fiends, we haven’t forgotten about you, either. We’re working up some Achievement and Trophy hunter videos, but in the meantime, get the full rundown of what you need to do to get every Achievement and Trophy in Dragon Age 2.
Anything else you want to see for Dragon Age 2? Drop it in the comments, and we’ll get on it.