Everything You Want To Know About Call of Duty XP
Activision has released some new details regarding the Call of Duty XP event in LA in September, with one of the coolest being that if you go to the event, you get a voucher that will earn you a free copy of the Hardened Edition of Modern Warfare 3.
Actually, that’s not the coolest thing. The actual coolest thing is the $1 million 32-team MW3 tournament that’ll be happening there. And, hey, four team slots will be filled at the event, so you still have hope!
What else, what else…
Oh, Jason Bateman and Will Arnett’s production team is making a series of comedic videos for Call of Duty Elite, and you’ll get a sneak peek at it.
Other cool things we’ve just been told will be at the event:
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to paintball firefight across a life-size replica of Modern Warfare 2’s Scrapyard level.
- The opportunity to speed-run the infamous Modern Warfare 2 The Pit training sequence, for real.
- A military-style zip-line plunge across the Call of Duty XP compound.
- Suiting up for one-on-one battle in Juggernaut Sumo.
- Rations and refreshment for sale at Modern Warfare’s 2 iconic Burgertown fast food joint.
- A comprehensive Call of Duty armory and museum, featuring concept art and unique memorabilia from the entire franchise.
That sounds like a party, to be sure.
To tide you over until CoD XP gets here, check out this list of CoD multiplayer kills.