Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road DLC Ed-Ecated Eyebot Locations
There are many mysteries to discover walking the Lonesome Road — Fallout: New Vegas’ fourth DLC, with many secrets to discover on the way. Early in your adventure, you’ll find a friendly Eyebot, similar to one you might’ve met in the regular New Vegas campaign. Well, this Eyebot can be upgraded with salvage from other destroyed bots, and these upgrades carry-over to you and your campaign Eyebot in New Vegas Vanilla. What could be better? So get scavenging and start picking out these five sparking ‘bots for a bonus and an achievement or trophy.
- Hopeville Silo Bunker Entrance – Find this Eyebot in the horizontal hallway around the northern section of the base.
- Hopeville Missile Base HQ – Break into the northenmost room on your map to find the Eyebot under a desk in the corner.
- Ashton Silo Control Station – In the southern end of the local map, search for a large door locked by a computer on the wall. Hack it and unlock the door to find the Eyebot inside.
- The Divide – Before entering the Caves of Abaddon, take some time to explore the crater. Look for a warhead while facing the narrowing canyon, and set it off. Look in the cleared rubble for this Eyebot.
- Municipal Sewers – Climbing the Third Street Municipal Building, you’ll find a grate leading into the sewers. Run down the dark pipe and out into a cave. The Eyebot is just ahead, on the ground. That’s the last of them.