Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- To start off the DLC, follow the marker to the Canyon Wreckage. It will be to the left of Primm.
- Once there, travel through the door into the Divide. When given an option, choose ‘Walk the Lonesome Road’
- A new quest will be added called ‘The Silo’. Continue around the canyon until you discover the ‘Hopeville Silo Bunker Entrance’. Enter the bunker.
- You will see a control panel to the silo. You will need to find something that can break the encryption in order to proceed. Take the Programmers Digest on the controls.
- Activate the maintenance terminal and unlock the doors. Go into the utility door and move into the room. There will be an Eyebot in the room. Unlock the Eyebot.
- Talk to ED-E (the Eyebot). Get him to follow you, and you will receive the enhanced sensor perk. Finish talking to ED-E, and use him to break the encryption on the blast doors.
- Next, you’ll have to turn the silo’s power back on. Use the same control panel to turn on the power. Head through the door on the left, and move down the hall until you reach another door, passed the destroyed Eyebot.
- Move up the silo. ED-E will get scared, and play a recording from Whitley. Talk to ED-E. Go into the door near the computer, and defeat the Sentry Bot inside (or just ignore him). Move through that room and through the door.
- Go up the stairs, and enter the Storage door. There should be a dead marked man on the wall. Go right, and watch out for the sentry bot. Move around the silo into the next room. You can use the terminal before the next room to activate the turrets.
- Search around the room for the ‘Hopeville Silo Mainframe Controls’ on the wall. You will need to find the security codes and upload them to ED-E to gain access. Leave it alone for now.
- Go back into the Silo, and go into the door that says Security. General Martin Retslaf will be dead behind the desk. You can hack the terminal on his desk, but make sure you find the security codes in his desk. Head back to the mainframe controls.
- You have to activate the mainframe to unlock the silo’s exterior doors. Optionally, you can have ED-E access the Commissary for you.
- Open the silo’s bunker doors. After, the room will be attacked. Defeat all of the Sentry Bots, and move into the door that says Security. Kill all of the Mark II Turrets inside.
- Continue forward, and move into the room with military shipping crates. There are very useful items you may want to collect. Leave the room, and move forward until you reach a door with the words ‘You Can Go Home Courier’ written to the left.
- Open the door to Hopeville, and you will discover the Hopeville Missile Silo Bunker. ED-E will talk to you (or the voice ED-E is broadcasting). He tells you to find the triggers for the warhead. After he’s done talking, you will complete ‘The Silo’.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page