Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Once you reach the High Road, you will complete the quest ‘The Job’. The quest ‘The Launch’ will be immediately added.
- Listen to ED-E. He will start broadcasting a voice as soon as you enter the High Road. Talk to him, he provides a lot of information about the story.
- After you finish talking to ED-E, continue up the road. Further up the road, there will be a warhead that you can detonate with the laser detonator. Not too far from the previous warhead will be another one.
- Continue on the High Road towards the quest marker. You may come across a few Deathclaws, so beware. After you kill the deathclaws, you will discover the ‘Ruined Highway Interchange’.
- Keep on moving forward, and ED-E will play a recording again, from Dr. Whitley. After, there will be more Deathclaws. You will soon reach the end of the highway, so exit to the left and keep moving down the road.
- You will face some Marked Men, including snipers in one of the buildings. After you kill them, follow the road towards the quest marker.
- You will be reaching the end of the High Road at this point. The Junction 7 Rest Stop is at the right of the High Road at the end. Here, you will be able to find the Snow Globe for Lonesome Road.
- Keep following the road until you reach the ‘Ashton Silo Control Station’. There will be more Marked Men along this road.
- At the Ashton Silo Control Station, there will be a console. After ED-E interacts with the console, he will play another voice recording. After, the quest ‘The Launch’ will be completed.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page