Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After you open the Ashton Silo, and complete the previous quest, a nuclear missile will launch. ED-E will play another recording, and the quest ‘The Divide’ will be added.
- Open the door to the left of the console. Activate the lift, and survive the elevator ride to the missile silo.
- When you reach the bottom, enter the door in front of you. You will now need to activate the Ashton Missile Silo lift and head for the Divide.
- Move down the levels of the building until you reach the Sunstone tower. Move to the roof of the building. At the top of the stairs, there will be a door to the Divide. Enter it.
- ED-E will start broadcasting to you again, so talk to him. After, use the ramp on the side of the building, and stairs, to get to the ground. Head west towards the quest marker.
- Detonate the warhead to clear a path, and a building should fall ahead of you. Use the next warhead to clear the path, and continue towards the quest marker. After, you will add the quest ‘The Tunnelers’.
- You will discover the ‘Cave of the Abaddon’. Move through the cave, and kill all of the Tunnelers that attack you. Move into the underground building, and enter the door to Buried Buildings.
- Through the building is a door to the Divide. Enter it, and ED-E will broadcast to you again. After, Ulysses will seize control of ED-E and you will lose him as a companion. The quest ‘The Tunnelers’ will be completed.
- Move to the ground and watch out for Deathclaws. Use the warhead to clear a path through the destroyed building.
- In this area, there will be various warheads in the cliffs that you can detonate. Use the ramp to go up the side of the cliffs, and make your way around until you reach the entrance to Ulysses’ Temple. Enter the door to Maintenance and Storage.
- When you enter, you will complete the quest ‘The Divide’, and the quest ‘The Courier’ will be added.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page