Fallout: New Vegas – Lonesome Road DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After you complete the previous quest, you will immediately receive the quest ‘The Courier’. Move through the maintenance area until you reach an Elevator to the Temple. Take the elevator, but beware, you cannot return until you finish the DLC.
- Before you enter, you should know that you can find ED-E in Ulysses’ Temple. If you do not find him, and you take the elevator, you will gain the Lonesome Road perk. Otherwise, find him before you enter.
- In this room, there are multiple warheads that you can detonate. Move forward until Ulysses talks to you. Finish talking, and kill Ulysses.
- Take the stairs down, and look for an Eyebot Control Station. Here, you can deactivate the Eyebots, or reconfigure their targeting systems (Science 100 required). There is another control station on the opposite side.
- Once Ulysses is dead, defeat the rest of the enemies.
- Once everyone is dead, the quest ‘The Courier’ will be completed.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page