Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC Warhead Locations
The world of Fallout is all about nukes — so why not blow up… oh, say, 30 nukes yourself? Scattered around the Divide are three-tens worth of warheads all un-exploded and ready to pop with a special laser found early in the quest. Prepare yourself and don’t stand too close. Don’t try this at home.
The Divide (Before entering Collapsed Overpass Tunnel Entrance) – 5
- Before leaving the Marked Men Camp, you’ll need to grab the Laser Detonator off a building’s roof. One a truck near a pile of rubble blocking your path forward. This one’s easy.
- Trudge back to the Hopeville Missile Silo Bunker. Near the barracks, just past the road near the Gas Station.
- On your way to the Overpass Tunnel, look for a path that branches off and leads away from a section of demolished city. Look right for bunks, while following the right path to find another warhead.
- In the southeast corner of the Marked Men camp among the ruined buildings, find this warhead amid the broken down trucks.
- Before entering the Collapsed Overpass Tunnel Entrance, you’ll see this warhead right in your path.
The Divide (Before Ashton Silo Control Station) – 4
- Entering the Overpass Tunnel, you’ll be ambushed by Marked Men. Past these first enemies, you’ll be sniped at from a distance inside a large collapsed skyscraper. Look below this building to find the warhead.
- Past the fallen building and the Crow’s Nest, you’ll run into a group of Deathclaws. If you sneak up on the abominations, you can set of this warhead and badly damage the group of Deathclaws.
- At the end of the highway, the path will fork left and right. Follow the path down under the highway, towards the Junction 7 Rest Stop. The warhead is near the rest stop, next to a large diner sign.
- Head back up and follow the left path instead. Reaching the Marked Men camp, look in the southeast corner, stuck in some rocks behind a truck.
Courier’s Mile – 2
- Reaching a fork, follow the right path — the warhead is among more fallen buildings where Deathclaws are on the prowl.
- Return to the fork and take the left road. Find this warhead in the back of the Marked Men camp.
The Divide (Before entering the Cave of the Abaddon) – 5
- Leaving the Ashton Silo from Sunstone Tower, step up to the ledge and look down to the western edge. Look left, for a large billboard near a wrecked building. The warhead is tucked nearby.
- The next warhead is just on the other side of the billboard.
- Following the path towards your goal after leaving Sunstone Tower, the next warhead is blocking your path.
- Pass through the hole carved in the rubble from the last required warhead, and circle around right while looking over the ridge of rocks. A warhead is poking out from the rocks.
- Continuing forwad, your path will be blocked by yet another warhead wedged in the rocks.
The Divide (Before entering Ulysses’ Temple) – 8
- Stepping down into a crater, you’ll see a gusher of water pouring from an open pipe. Step through the water and enter the cave beyond. There’s a special Deathclaw inside, so come prepared to fight. Look up to find a warhead in the cave roof.
- Once Rawr the Deathclaw is defeated, you’ll need to blow up a warhead to exit.
- Follow the path, leaving the cave, and trek forward. Eventually you’ll be shot at by Marked Men with Anti-Material Rifles. There’s a warhead at the base of the building — pop it to kill the Marked Men and continue forward.
- Pass underneath the fallen building using the new path opened up from blowing up the previous warhead. Exiting, look up and right. A Marked Man will snipe at you from above the Waste Disposal Station ahead. The warhead is just near him, so set it off to kill the sniper.
- Continuing south, you’ll reach another pipe gushing water into a pool. Around the water, you’ll spot a warhead stuck in some rocks.
- Detonating the previous warhead will open up a new path leading up. Follow the path until you reach the roof of a sunken building. Circle around right to find the entrance to the water treatment facility, and look right of the entrance for the warhead.
- Still on the roof, look southwest in a far corner for a warhead ontop of a nearby building.
- Before entering Ulysses’ Temple, look up and to your right to find this warhead.
Ulysses’ Temple – 6
- Just as you walk inside the temple, look right. All six warheads are scattered around the large launch chamber.
- Right of the center pathway leading to Ulysses.
- About midway to Ulysses, another is right of the main path.
- Another is to your left, just as you enter the chamber.
- Partially hidden a long the right wall, tucked behind one of the missiles.
- About midway to Ulysses, look left between more of the standing missiles.