Fallout: New Vegas Mod — Project Brazil to Release Soon
A mod three years in development, Project Brazil is a Fallout: New Vegas near total conversion that adds an all-new story for the player character, an adopted resident of Vault 18 that embarks on a quest to a hidden complex in the ruins of Los Angeles.
The full campaign will contain 16 Main Quests and several side stories, with player choices shaping the ongoing narrative. Once you complete the mod’s campaign, you can play through it again, because there are two playthroughs worth of unique content.
The mod has received as shout out from the Obsidian developers themselves, and features:
- An Alternate Start in Vault 18 with a new Childhood Story and Escape
- A very large worldspace in California – Black Bear Mountain National Forest
- An epic battle between The Super Mutants, The Survivalists, and The New California Republic
- A small Wasteland by the Ocean in Santa Monica, California
- A Pirate Radio Station
- Giant Robot Armies
- Epic Battles
- Inter-Dimensional Travel
- And A Ruined Underground City called “Project Brazil!”
Check out this trailer:
The mod’s first installment should be released in January. Read more here.