Far Cry 3: Bioshock Easter Egg [Video]
The madness of Far Cry 3 spreads into the past, and other popular shooter franchises, with this Bioshock easter egg. James finds himself unable to resist the phrase in the video above, showcasing this sneaky reference in the mission. Not everyone will be able to access this area, but if you’re curious for more details, scroll down to the full guide below. Or just enjoy the video above.
More Far Cry 3 Cheats, Tips, and Secrets
Bioshock Easter Egg
- To find this easter egg, you’ll need access to special missions called Lost Expeditions. These missions, at this time, are only available with Far Cry 3′s Insane Edition.
- Find the mission “Ignition in the Deep” up a lone mountain path. Using the bunker entrance, you’ll enter a large chamber full of pirates.
- There are four key items to collect before you can access the lift. After trying the broken elevator, you’ll need to push a button on a nearby computer console.
- While pressing the button, you’ll hear a “Would you kindly?” reference in the dialogue.
BIOSHOCK SPOILER WARNING!
- This line, spoken in a hilarious fake irish accent, is a reference to the character Atlas that controlled the main character of Bioshock through this phrase due mind-control conditioning.