Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Summon the Plague
- Travel in the direction of the current objective marker to reach a stone temple entrance lit up by green flames, then wait for the circular doorway to open and choose “OK” on the No Turning Back menu screen.
- Enter the temple to travel to the Labyrinth of Blood and proceed forward to exit into the next outside area ahead, then approach the beam of light you see below to acquire the weapon inside of it and start the first round of battle.
- Sprint towards the purple lighting bolts that strike directly in front of you and quickly eliminate the pair of enemies that appear by scoring headshots, then turn right to mow down more hostiles and spin around to continue defending yourself.
- When surrounded by multiple hostiles in this area, retreat to the center platform to draw all the enemies in at once and run backwards across one of the four bridges around you to create a bottleneck situation for easier kills.
- Once you have all the enemies in the area chasing you, as indicated by the red symbols on your map, sprint backwards in a continuous circle around the outer walkway and mow down the approaching hostiles as one large group.
- After each new lightning strike, sprint towards the enemies that have appeared by reversing the direction that you were running around the outer walkway and blast through these hostiles before they have a chance to cause much trouble.
- Continue using the method outlined above to complete Round 1, then pass through the indicated exit to proceed into the next arena and collect a shotgun at the area’s entrance.
- Wait for the next series of purple lighting bolts to strike in front of you and run towards it to unload a series of shotgun rounds into the group of enemies, then retreat backwards into the previous crypt’s entrance as a means of cover and continue defending yourself from the surrounding hostiles.
- Drop onto the set of steps behind you on the right and proceed forward to flank the current wave of enemies, then retreat backwards and move to the left side of the graveyard to execute another flanking maneuver.
- Use the crypt at the center of the graveyard as your best means of cover and as a way to create a bottleneck effect for easier kills, then remain in this structure unless a fireball is thrown and watch the map to anticipate any attacks that may come from behind.
- As the purple lightning strikes continue to occur, back up across the bridge leading into the crypt to eliminate enemies approaching from in front of you and jump over the side should the volley of fireballs become too much to handle.
- Continue using the method outlined above to complete Round 2, then pass through the indicated exit to proceed into the next arena and collect a sniper rifle at the area’s entrance.
- Zoom in on the opposite end of the bridge across from you and open fire on the enemies that appear inside the first lightning strike that occurs, then continue picking off the hostiles at the front of each new wave and target groups of soldiers that are clustered together to take out multiple threats at once.
- Hold your ground to defend the bridge in front of you by scoring both body and head shots, then continue fighting back the enemies before they can finish crossing and wait for the next weapon to appear in the distance.
- Sprint around the remaining enemies to collect the mini-gun in the distance ahead and turn around to finish clearing the area, then remain inside the enclosure where you pick up this new weapon and mow down the next wave of hostiles that approach from above.
- Finish clearing the area for a second time to proceed forward through the temple and reach the Killstar at the top of the staircase ahead, then press the indicated button to collect this new weapon and activate the next cut scene to complete this mission.