Far Cry 3 Mobile App for Multiplayer and Co-op Released
Ubisoft has released Far Cry Outpost, a mobile companion app for Far Cry 3 Multiplayer and Co-op, now available on iOS and Android platforms.
The app allows you to decode the encrypted data found during game sessions to earn advanced weapon mods and customize your Loadouts on the go. It can also be used you to track your progress through the daily and weekly challenges, compare your stats with your friends’, and keep track of maps created via the map editor.
- Decode the encrypted data you find in game to unlock advanced weapon mods and earn bonus XP. Don’t wait until you’re playing the game to start decoding. Instead, decode on the go! Once you unlock a weapon mod, you can accept it, give it to one of your friends or sell it for more XP straight from your phone.
- View and customize your Loadouts so that you’re ready to play once you’re back in the game.
- Keep track of your progress through the Daily and Weekly Challenges. Completing these Challenges will earn you XP.
- Check out your personal stats and the stats of your friends, including time played, level, top weapons, awards and more.
- Keep track of the maps you’ve made in the Map Editor. You can follow the current tier placements and how many people have liked or favourited your maps.