Far Cry 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Island Port Hotel
- After breaking free from the chair and falling into the room below, climb the stairs in front of you to reach the balcony above and make a right around it to approach the fire blocking the path ahead.
- Shoot the valves on the red pipes in the corners to douse the flames and move through the next open doorway ahead, then climb the ladder on the left and cross the wooden bridge at the top.
- Use a melee strike to break down the blue door on the opposite side of the bridge and move forward along the wall to your left, then ascend the wooden board at the end to reach the landing above and enter the open shaft at the top.
- Turn right to shoot the valve on the ceiling and douse the flames blocking your path, then continue crawling forward through the shaft and climb out on the next ledge to the right.
- Shimmy to the left across the narrow ledge to make your way through the opening in the wall at the end, then move into the opposite corner of the next room and climb the ropes hanging above you to reach the landing at the top.
- Move through the open doorway on the left to activate a cut scene in which you escape the hotel and reach a stalled jeep outside, then tap the indicated button repeatedly to push the vehicle forward and enter the rear bed.
- After you pick up the grenade launcher, aim it out the back of the jeep to destroy the enemy vehicles in pursuit and use your map to anticipate the next approaching threat.
- Continue protecting the jeep until the vehicle stalls out, then aim your pistols towards the enemies approaching from the front and pick them off with head shots or by detonating the nearby red barrel.
- As the jeep continues driving forward, aim for the enemies’ bodies to ensure a clean hit and press the indicated button to heal yourself when necessary.
- Survive the enemy onslaught until the jeep pulls off the road to activate a cut scene and complete this mission.