Far Cry 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Kick the Hornet’s Nest
- Enter the indicated shack to speak with the stranger inside and descend the steps in the back left corner to reach the basement and talk to Willis, then pick up the flamethrower on the table in front of you and exit the building.
- Converse with Dennis on the phone and commandeer the nearest vehicle to head in the direction of the next objective marker that appears, then equip the blowtorch and approach the yellow squares on your map to enter the drug fields.
- Move towards the enemies sitting on the stack of crates between the drug fields and burn them alive, then turn the blowtorch on the surrounding crops and ignite the explosive barrels nearby to really get the blaze going.
- Continue setting fire to the marijuana crops until both field are fully ablaze, then sprint towards the next objective marker that appears and enter the larger drug compound in the areas below.
- Locate the enemies in the area first and use the surrounding structures as cover to burn them with the flamethrower, then torch the crops and move on to the next target.
- Sprint up into the hills to evade gunfire coming from the distance and travel to all five drug fields to burn them down, then head towards the next objective marker to reach the fishing village and approach the docks to eliminate the surrounding pirates.
- Chase after the indicated boat as it pulls away from the dock and collect the bazooka from the crate at the end of the pier, then fire a rocket at the vessel moving out into the distance and destroy it to complete this mission.