Far Cry 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Down in the Docks
- Heads towards the current objective marker in the south to reach Buck’s location on the private beach and approach him to activate a cut scene, then enter the bunker in front of you to reach the next crate ahead on the right and use it to climb onto the ledge above.
- Turn left at the top to descend the hanging slab of concrete below and drop down into the next room, then use the vines in the corner to climb onto the ledge above and move right around the corner ahead.
- Descend the next staircase to drop into the waiter-filled corridor below and swim through the tunnel on the right to reach the open area on the other end, then approach the concrete ledge where the pirates are located and eliminate the nearest one with a melee strike.
- Climb up onto the concrete ledge to eliminate the enemies at the top of the next set of steps, then ascend the stairs to turn right at the top and shoot the pirate patrolling the roof of the submarine.
- Continue forward in the direction of the current objective marker and take cover behind the crates to eliminate the enemies ahead, then make the next available left turn ahead and continue mowing down pirates.
- Approach the objective marker on the left to enter the cave and ascend the rock ledge to the right of the pirates, then eliminate the enemy at the top from behind and open fire on the hostiles below.
- Use grenades to finish clearing out the enemies in the cave room below and drop back to the ground, then head towards the next objective marker and press the indicated button to activate the explosion.
- Move through the cleared path ahead to enter the bunker and navigate the next corridor to drop into the water below, then fight off the crocodile that attacks you and continue swimming towards the current objective marker.
- Surface in the next room to climb onto the ledge above and move through the open doorway at the top, then unlock the stone gate ahead on the right and enter the pool of water in front of you.
- Swim down into the underwater room to pass through the open doorway ahead and surface on the other side, then climb onto the next ledge above and enter the next area on your left.
- Jump the gap in the bridge below to fall down into the water and black out for a moment, then swim towards the next objective marker ahead and open the stone gate on your right.
- Shoot the three ropes in the area ahead to partially fill the room with water and turn around to unlock to unlock another stone gate, then swim through the opening above and climb onto the next wooden platform ahead.
- Shoot the three ropes to unleash the rest of the water and swim back into the previous open room, then approach the objective marker to climb onto the next ledge above and enter the treasure room.
- Pick up the compass to activate a short cut scene and approach the left corner beside you to move out onto the narrow ledge, then shimmy across it to reach the objective marker on the other side and complete this mission.