Far Cry 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
New Right of Passage
- Answer a call from Dennis to recieve your next objective and head in the direction of the marker that appears, then enter the jungle temple and speak with Citra to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, approach the staircase in front of you to encounter the enormous demon that appears above and follow the on-screen prompts to start firing arrows at it.
- Wait for the demon to lean in close towards you and breathe blue flame, then sprint sideways to avoid taking damage and fire arrows into the enormous enemy’s mask to retaliate.
- Fire arrows repeatedly into the Ink Monster’s mask each time the enemy leans over until he disappears into the shadows, then look around to sprint away from creatures attacking you at close range and take them out by shooting the ground at their feet.
- Stay on the move consistently and use arrows or knife attacks to fend off the wave of enemies that close in around you until the Ink Monster reappears, then sprint sideways in one direction to dodge the incoming volley of cloud projectiles that the demon tosses your way.
- Continue moving from side-to-side to dodge the incoming barrage of cloudy projectiles and approach the demon up close to fire arrows upward into the Ink Monster’s mask again, then repeat this attack strategy to inflict further damage on the enemy.
- Use evasive sprinting maneuvers to dodge the flurry of cloud attacks that come your way and continue firing arrows into the Ink Monster’s mask between each of these assaults until the demon falls over unconscious.
- Sprint towards the Ink Monster’s prone body to climb up along the enemy’s arm and approach the his head, then press the indicated buttons to stab the demon in the eye repeatedly and activate the next cut scene to complete this mission.