Far Cry 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Medusa’s Call
- Take Dennis’ phone call to receive your next objective, then move to the right of the gazebo by Dr. Earnhardt’s mansion to find the glider and take control of it.
- Fly the glider east towards the next yellow objective marker and land on the next section of the island in the far distance, then continue in the direction of the map indicator and take out enemies you encounter along the way.
- Use the roads to continue towards the current objective and hide behind the surrounding rock formations or trees to avoid the cars full of enemies, then approach the Medusa’s location and follow the on-screen prompts to take pictures of the guards ahead.
- Sneak up behind the first guard ahead to take him down and loot the body, then climb the hill on your right and use it as cover to proceed towards the Medusa in front of you.
- Look down over the top of the hill to snap pictures of the guards patrolling in front of the Medusa ship and track their movements, then move slowly down towards them to take cover amongst the the shipping containers and other cargo.
- Approach the two enemies by the hole towards the front of the ship and toss a rock to the right of them to cause a distraction, then sneak up behind both guards to eliminate them silently and loot the bodies.
- Move around behind the Medusa and head towards the back of the ship to approach the next pair of enemies on the right, then throws rocks at the guard wearing red to cause a distraction and eliminate him.
- Enter the first ship past the Medusa to hide beneath the metal staircase inside and wait for the next guard to descend, then take him out from behind and loot the body.
- Make your way towards the pool of water by the front of the Medusa to locate another pair of enemies and use rocks to create a distraction, then eliminate them silently from behind and loot the indicated body to collect intel.
- Climb one of the wooden ramps that lead onto the deck of the Medusa and ascend the metal staircase at the back of the ship to reach the level above, then continue up the next set of steps ahead at the top and enter the door on the left around the corner.
- Approach the indicated objective marker inside the room to interact with the communications equipment, then return to the balcony outside and approach the corner on your right to use the zipline.
- Land back on the beach below and ascend to the top of the hills on your left that look down on the Medusa, then wait for the enemies to start arriving and pick them off as move closer to you.
- Use your map to locate the enemies in the area below and drop down to take cover amongst the debris for kills at closer range, then look up towards the deck of the Medusa to eliminate any remaining hostiles and take the next call from Dennis to complete this mission.