Far Cry 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Playing the Spoiler
- Fast travel to Amanaki Town and move towards the current objective marker to speak with Dennis, then head southeast in the direction of the next yellow indicator on the mini-map.
- Commandeer a vehicle to continue driving in the direction of the current objective marker and park outside the perimeter of the indicated logging camp, then proceed on foot and move between the various structures to stay in cover without being detected.
- Avoid groups of enemies, but throw rocks at single patrolling guards to cause a distraction and eliminate them from behind to continue in the direction of the current objective marker without being detected.
- If you raise the alarm at any point during this mission, take cover immediately to equip an automatic rifle and open fire on the surrounding enemies that approach until you are forced to momentarily retreat.
- Approach the next objective marker to enter the indicated building and find the weapons cache, then search the surrounding room for ammunition and other supplies.
- Move to the objective marker in the room to plant the bomb on top of the crate and exit the building, then sprint to a safe distance to avoid being caught in the blast and make the decision of whether to escape the camp or stay and fight the pirates.
- If you decide to stay, follow your map to locate the remaining pirates in the area by taking cover behind the surrounding crates or various other objects and picking off the enemies with an automatic rifle.
- There is structure made up of wooden ramps by the river that will give you an advantageous firing position from above.
- After clearing out the pirates, you can search the campgrounds and surrounding structures for extra supplies or ammunition.
- Escape to the required distance from the camp or finish eliminating the pirates in the area to complete this mission.