Fez: Artifact Locations List
In the hidden world of Fez, there are mysteries to discover. So many mysteries, in fact, that we’ve put together a text and video walkthrough for the spunky indie platformer. Using a unique 2D/3D perspective to show you a world that looks flat, but hides a complex depth under the surface.
The first of the collectibles you’re likely to discover in Fez, the artifacts come in four distinct types. We’re still looking for them, but we’ll update this page as soon as they’re discovered. Join us as we begin the hunt, and unlock an achievement or trophy along the way.
For more hidden collectibles, secrets, and guides, take a trip through the warp gate to our Fez cheats page.
Writing Cube Artifact (Red)
- Start at the zone with three locked doors, requiring [4/8/16] cubes to unlock.
- Enter the door at the top of this room, it will take you to a new room with a column to your left. Enter the door at the top of the column.
- You’ll arrive in a room with a waterfall. Climb to the top of the room, and use the door inside the tree.
- Through the door, use the mushrooms to reach the treasure chest at the top. You’ll have found the first artifact.
- Travel to the Cemetary Room, here you’ll have four maps that correspond to the four sides of each room.
- The code is: 0 (No Door), 1 (Door), 2 (Door You Enter)
- Enter the doors, using the four maps, in this order
- Warp to the watery room and swim to the island where you’ll find a treasure chest. Open it to discover the Skull Artifact.
The Counting Cube Artifact