The siege_desert_lugormod_prefab.zip file you have requested: Utilities / Others / Siege Desert Lugormod Prefab - 4.08kb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Star Wars: Jedi Academy and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:

Every (good) lugormod builder knows what a pain it is to have to clean up a map so it can be built upon. I have created this so that builders won't have to worry about that mess anymore. This is an entity file for lugormod. The purpose of this prefab is to eliminate wasted entities not needed outside of the siege gametype and make the map work well and flow naturally. This .lmd file contains the absolute bare minimum for starting (I.E. No quests, no stashes. You'll have to make that yourself). I will now describe, in detail, exactly what I did to make this map work properly for lugormod.

Bingo. Right on the money, Khyron.Basically, this prefab entity file allows Lugormod builders to start working on Desert Siege with a 99% clean slate. The remaining 1% is reserved for things that a builder might need, which I won't elaborate on. If you're a builder, you already know, and if you aren't, it'll sound like gibberish. :PJust a few pointers for next time:Make a few themed versions by placing a few remaps in there. One thing I hate doing as a builder is tracking down textures.Rather than release these one map at a time, try releasing a huge pack for a good portion of the base maps.Lugormodians, rejoice and download!Japlus mortals, begone, this is not for you.~Crazy

We recommend you return to the download list and browse the links from there. If the problem persists, contact us with the details.

More games Add game