Jedi Knight III

Infinity Alliance

Description:

They say senior year in High School is the easiest... Whoever said that was drunk at the time, I swear. Today, our attention is distracted once again, this time by three villains: Two comic-book
Show All
style, one half-normal. All three use the Trinity model by Jora Custov. [b]Avalon[/b] Black jumpsuit, red boots, red gloves, yellow glasses, silver mouth and nose, and a button that reminds me of one of those campaign pins candidates wear. (Which would be rather fitting for a villian. :P) The whole skin is glossy, smooth, and FLAT. [b]Eternity[/b] 99% of this skin is solid-black jumpsuit, with the remaining 1% devoted to the scary eyes and mouth. Fortunately, this skin is MADE by the purple flashing shader and glossyness of the super intense black skin. [b]Biothieve[/b] *gasp* A somewhat normal skin! Ok, so it's very dark, but you can actually see signs of some actual skinning here. It appears the author was going for a commando look, but that's a matter of opinion. This skin is dressed head to foot in black, with glossy boots, a lighter-black vest, an equipment belt, and a ski mask. Oh, and don't forget the glossy gloves! Improvements? I can suggest few, really, since I'm no comic-book buff. For the commando-ish skin, I suggest moving away from the super-dark clothing. That's all I have to say, really... ~Crazy New Sounds: Yes Bot Support: Yes NPC Support: Yes SP Support: No Team Skins: No
Hide
File Name:
infinity_alliance.rar
File Size:
2.64 MB
Date Added:
01-28-2009
Download Last 2 Week:
0
Downloads All Time:
87
Popularity:
0.02%
HELP KEEP GAME FRONT FREE BY
ANSWERING THE SURVEY QUESTION BELOW.

After completing the survey click the download button
to get your file
THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING THE SURVEY
Click the link below to sart downloading your file now
Download 'infinity_alliance.rar'
advertisement

About Game Front  

The best serving of video game culture, since 2001. Whether you're looking for news, reviews, walkthroughs, or the biggest collection of PC gaming files on the planet, Game Front has you covered. We also make no illusions about gaming: it's supposed to be fun. Browse gaming galleries, humor lists, and honest, short-form reporting. Game on!

Copyright © 2002-2012 Game Front. All rights reserved.