Hearts of Iron 3
Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland v3.03 Patch
This patch will update Hearts of Iron III to version 3.03. Full patch details are in the extended description.
- fixed crash when opening Theater view
- fixed a performance issue when scrolling map by moving mouse to map edges
- fixed missing translation for fractured government modifier
- no auto-release of puppets in battle scenarios
- fixed flicker issue for on map buildings when moving camera
- game no longer crashes when rebuilding map cache
- fixed issue with heads of state being incorrectly selected on election
- fixed incorrect neutrality check on war declaration
- shift+f now opens Find Province dialog
- surrender progress trigger no longer shows 100x higher values
- fixed issue with coups being impossible to perform on many countries
- fixed issue with some countries not getting their wargoals fulfilled
- wargoals now sorted properly so the dominant faction executes theirs first if same priority
- fixed issue returning controlled provinces when surrendering using a mix of goals with on_completion effects and regular peace.
- fixed a shader issue when updating attack delay color on a debug directx build
- espionage view always reports correct popularity allocation no matter how many spies
- 632 is no longer a part of borneo region
- added missing provinces to bitter peace
- fixed various small text bugs
- arty has a 10% bonus vs forts rather than a penalty
- lowered SA/HA on NAV a little.
- FRA wargoal event should not fire in later scenarios
- Zombie Rommel no longer commands an armygroup in Battle of the Bulge
- Added modifiers for resource tooltips at topbar.
- Threat from spy actions is now 1/6th of the previous speed.
- Build speed modifiers now modify speed to build things, instead of IC cost.
- Reserve reinforcement extra cost scales with laws affecting mobilization size from 1 to 5.
- Cached variables are now reset when switching between bookmarks.