MCPatcher HD v2.1.0_02 (for 1.7.2 BETA)
This utility patches Minecraft so that you can switch between texture packs of any size within the game.
- Double-click the patcher.
- If you would like Better Grass (full grass texture on the sides of grass blocks next to other grass blocks), check the box next to Better Grass.
- Click Patch. You do not need to select a texture pack at this point.
- Start the game.
- Click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Click Open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texturepacks folder in .minecraft instead.
- Copy all your texture packs into that folder.
- Enjoy switching between texture packs without repatching the game!