The mcpatcher-2.1.0_02.exe file you have requested: Tools and Utilities / Miscellaneous / MCPatcher HD v2.1.0_02 (for 1.7.2 BETA) - 937.95kb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Minecraft and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This utility patches Minecraft so that you can switch between texture packs of any size within the game. Instructions:
- Double-click the patcher.
- If you would like Better Grass (full grass texture on the sides of grass blocks next to other grass blocks), check the box next to Better Grass.
- Click Patch. You do not need to select a texture pack at this point.
- Start the game.
- Click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Click Open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texturepacks folder in .minecraft instead.
- Copy all your texture packs into that folder.
- Enjoy switching between texture packs without repatching the game!