Combat Mission Shock Force
Combat Mission Shock Force v1.32 Patch
This patch will update your core CMSF game and all modules to v1.32, which includes many enhancements and improvements. Full details are in the extended description.
Below is a brief list of some of the new v1.32 game features:
- TO&E corrections.
- Computer player is a bit more aggressive in moving on the attack.
- Squads split into specialized teams and reallocate their grenades more intelligently.
- In a campiagn, vehicles with decimated crews that don't refit won't be brought to the next battle with that decimated crew only to be immediately considered knocked out as a result.
- In a campaign, heavy weapons teams will receive a new heavy weapon (if the previous one was lost) even if the force as a whole does not refit.
- Camera movement and zooming keys are smoother.
- Corrected a problem that gave too much much protection to soldiers on rooftops against airbursts.
- Explosive power of minefields is toned down.
- Marder IFVs carry a panzerfaust for passenger use.
- In hotseat games, the arrival of reinforcements does not occur until after the next player has entered his password.
- Assault moves work better.
- Flashes of light, at night, look better.
- Numerous small fixes.
- Various stability improvements.
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 20.11 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: