The CMSF_v132_Patch_Setup.exe file you have requested: Official Patches / v132 / Combat Mission Shock Force v1.32 Patch - 20.11mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Combat Mission: Shock Force and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update your core CMSF game and all modules to v1.32, which includes many enhancements and improvements. Full details are in the extended description. Below is a brief list of some of the new v1.32 game features:
- TO&E corrections.
- Computer player is a bit more aggressive in moving on the attack.
- Squads split into specialized teams and reallocate their grenades more intelligently.
- In a campiagn, vehicles with decimated crews that don't refit won't be brought to the next battle with that decimated crew only to be immediately considered knocked out as a result.
- In a campaign, heavy weapons teams will receive a new heavy weapon (if the previous one was lost) even if the force as a whole does not refit.
- Camera movement and zooming keys are smoother.
- Corrected a problem that gave too much much protection to soldiers on rooftops against airbursts.
- Explosive power of minefields is toned down.
- Marder IFVs carry a panzerfaust for passenger use.
- In hotseat games, the arrival of reinforcements does not occur until after the next player has entered his password.
- Assault moves work better.
- Flashes of light, at night, look better.
- Numerous small fixes.
- Various stability improvements.