The Sims 3
The Sims 3 v1.24.3 Patch (PC)
This patch will update any PC version of The Sims 3 to 1.24.3. Full patch details are in the extended description.
* Baby Sims will no longer become stuck on a Sims hand while driving a car.
* Imaginary Friends who have been made real will now keep their unique outfit when aging up.
* Bunk Bed drop shadows will no longer shift places when a Sim climbs into one.
* Sims will now react to another Sim "Showing Off" a skill they learned at an afterschool class or club.
* The "Catch all Type of Fishes" memory will no long appear before the action has been completed.
* The screenshot for the "Enjoyed WooHoo in a Tree House" memory will no longer clip with the Tree House.
* Incorrect placement slots on the Loft Bed that show as valid locations have been removed.
* The "Temporarily Undead" moodlet will now correctly state what caused it when the Ghost Potion has been thrown at a Sims feet.
* Sims will no longer be spammed with Field Trip opportunities.
* Elder Sims will no longer reset when loading a Save Game that has them in the Harass with Cane interaction.
* Sims can now learn their Imaginary Friends traits much easier when they are turned into a live Sim.
* An issue where Gems and Metals in a Sims inventory became unusable once Generations was installed has been resolved.
* The footprint of a Daycare child will no longer be permanently left on the lot when the Active Household is changed.
* Babies and Toddlers will no longer go into a frozen state when a Social Worker comes to take them while they are being pushed in strollers.
* The wish to "Ride a Spring Rider" will no longer always appear after the interaction to ride a spring rider has been canceled.
* Shopping menus will no longer appear while inside of Camera Man Mode.
* The Imaginary Friend doll can no longer be buried in Sandboxes to prevent the Sim from losing it forever.
* Sims can now complete a Poltergeist Haunting job (Ambitions) if there is a Bunk or Loft Bed on the lot.
* Queued interactions while performing the Daycare Career will no longer be automatically canceled after putting a toddler down.
* Spiral Staircases can no longer be placed in areas that Sims cannot route to.
* Sims that have been turned into a Ghost will no longer receive an extra diploma.
* Sims can no longer have a negative amount of Memories in their Scrapbook.
* After purchasing a Bar (Late Night), Sims will no longer receive the "Bought a Bar" memory when purchasing any other type of property.
* The Motive Mobile will no longer be unintentionally used when returning from a Community Lot with a toddler, causing it to remain parked in front of the Sims home.
* The "Throw a Teen Party" wish will no longer appear while a Teen Party is already planned.
* Users can now select a Lifetime Wish for Teenagers who have aged up to Young Adults while away at Boarding School.
* Daycare children will no longer be abandoned on your Sims lot.
* Children now have the chance to be Scolded when performing "Dino Smash" on a doll house.
* Sims can no longer become stuck in Fences while in Camera Man Mode.
* Elder Sims who are arrested in the Criminal Career while using the Elder Cane will no longer become stuck.
* Ghost Sims will now remain floating when returning from Boarding School.
* Strollers will no longer disappear from a Sims inventory after leaving for a Free Vacation while pushing the stroller.
* Objects placed in a Sims inventory after they have accepted a "Free Vacation" opportunity will be restored when the Sim returns from vacation.
* The wish to "Attend Prom" will no longer appear while a Sim is attending Prom.
* Issues with the cutout for Spiral Staircase when placed in a basement have been resolved.
* Sims can now select the "Leave Me Alone" interaction on Imaginary Friends while playing in Bridgeport (Late Night).
* The "Give Gift" interaction on a computer will no longer be banned for Sims who have had their computer privileges revoked.
* Sims who are under the influence of the Ghost Potion will now be able to use Subways (Late Night).
* Potions that a Sim has already learned how to create will now be available on Chemistry Tables when placed in Vacation Worlds.
* Sims using a stroller can no longer become stuck if a user alters the terrain in Build/Buy Mode while the Sim and stroller are routing.
* Sims can now interact with objects inside a Bar (Late Night) after the venue has closed during a Bachelor/ette Party.
* A Sims route path will no longer become broken when moving a Spiral Staircase while a Sim is in motion.
* Butlers (Late Night) will no longer become stuck in the sidewalk after canceling the Learn to Drive interaction with him.
* Players will no longer be spammed by the "Go for a stroll using the Stroller" wish.
* The Imaginary Friend can no longer lose their unique outfit when the game is saved and loaded while the Imaginary Friend is being turned real.
* Unplayable states where Adults die when children are away at Boarding School have been resolved.
* The Guest List will no longer become blocked after adding kids and children and then changing the party type to Bachelor/ette Party.
* The "Plan Outfit" interaction will no longer break the functionality of the Costume Chest.
* Sims who die while under the influence of the Ghost Potion will now properly appear as a Ghost after dying.
* The household size limit can no longer be exceeded by using Clone Vouchers.
* Hopscotch Courts will no longer lose functionality when a Sim who has motive stress plays hopscotch with another Sim.
* Videos created with the Video Camera on vacation worlds can now be replayed when returning to the home world.
* The Scold interaction will now only be performed once when having two adults in the same room where a Child Sim is setting a booby trap.
* Bar speakers will now be turned off when Party Dancers begin dancing at a Bar (Late Night) during a Bachelor/ette Party.
* The Graduate interaction on City Hall will now be available when loading a game that was saved on the day a Sim was supposed to graduate.
* The "Make Radical Reparum Potion" wish will no longer reappear right after fulfilling it.
* Sims who are on fire will no longer be forced to attend graduation before they can put themselves out.
* Sims enrolled in the Daycare profession will now autonomously take better care of children while at work.
* An issue that causes a Sims plumbob to be temporarily displayed at the exit of a Tree House has been remedied.
* A scroll bar will now appear when text in the Capture This Moment window exceeds the size of the window.
* The Imaginary Friend outfit for the Child aged Imaginary Friend will now work correctly with Create a Style.
* Sims who are in Boarding School when Generations is uninstalled will no longer be removed from the household when loading the saved game.
* Sims will now route properly to the location when selecting the "Visit lot with Date" interaction.
* An issue where Elevators (Late Night) become unusable when an Imaginary Friend turns to doll form inside of them has been resolved.
* Children will no longer play a broken animation when rejecting an opportunity over the phone.
* Children and Teens can no longer die from motive failure while on a Time Out.
* An issue where NPC Sims using a Tree House would prevent player controlled Sims from using it has been fixed.
* The Repoman can no longer repossess Spiral Staircases.
* Castle Bunk and Loft beds now match the preset thumbnail images in Buy Mode.
* Sims who are enrolled in Boarding School just before an Adult Sim accepts a Free Vacation opportunity will no longer be removed from the game.
* The Imaginary Friend will no longer be removed from the game after using the ResetSim cheat on it.
* The Erase Tool will now appear correctly when entering the Terrain Paints section of Build Mode and filtering it to an EP or SP with no terrain content.
* The Brush Shape in Build Mode will no longer freeze after having filtered to an EP or SP with no content in the current tab.
* The Launcher Help Files will now display properly when Firefox or Chrome is set as the default browser.
* Fixes an issue where Sims would be unintentionally removed from Boarding School when the Prom of another Sim began.
* Fixes an issue where the game crashes after deleting a Fish Tank which has been placed on a foundation.
* Fixes a crash issue that occurs when a Sim practices making drinks with an Imaginary Friend.
* Fixes an issue where the "Return to Owner" interaction would not work properly when trying to return a stolen item through the mailbox.
* Fixes an issue where a Sim resets when attempting to play Hopscotch with an Imaginary Friend Doll.
* Fixes a crash issue that occurs when Platforms are placed on a lot after filtering Build Mode content to any EP or SP.
* Various fixes to Daycare and the Imaginary Friend involving the Edit Town mode.
* Various fixes to Children Sims not showing up correctly or staying too long at Daycare.
* Mac Only: Toilets will no longer overflow when switching between floors of a house after the toilet has been booby trapped.
* Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when opening the Options Menu after playing the game for a while.
* Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when opening the Scrapbook after playing the game for a while.
* Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when clicking the "Share Memories" button after playing the game for a while.
* Additional bug fixes and polish to existing features
Late Night Updates
* Vampires fangs have been restored.
* Objects with interactions will now work properly when placed on Sectional Seating tables.
* Corner Sectional Seats on lots in the Edit Town bin will now work properly when placed in a world.
* Children Sims will now correctly participate when "Ask to Join: Go for a Joy Ride" is selected on Sectional Seating.
* Fixes an issue where glass objects flicker when Advanced Rendering is turned on.
* Laundromat Venues can now be purchased through the Real Estate menu.
World Adventures Updates
* Sand Piles and Tomb decor will no longer be visible in an unexplored tomb.
* An issue that broke functionality for Nectar Bottles and Nectar Racks has been resolved.
* Photos taken with cameras from World Adventures will now be properly saved to the inventory.
* Objects placed in a Sims Family Inventory will no longer disappear when returning from a Vacation world.
Base Game Updates
* Fences that were designed to be transparent will no longer be opaque when Advanced Rendering is turned off.
* The Downloads Dashboard will no longer ask you to log in after already being logged in.
* Children will no longer float when sitting on certain fountain sculptures.
* Bookshelves in Library venues will correctly stock books when the venue is placed from the Edit Town bin.
* Additional bug fixes and polish to existing features
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 647.72 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: