The WinonaRyderVP2K4_v1.1.rar file you have requested: Modifications / Voice Packs / W to Z Titles / Winona Ryder Voice Pack v1.1 - 3.71mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Unreal Tournament 2004 and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This is an UT2004 voice pack of the most beloved talented actress Winona Ryder. You may known for her excellent movies in some leading and supporting roles that makes an appearance in this game. Sound clips taken from her movies in fifteen titles. Winona Ryder is one-of-a-kind promising American actress, widely known for her excellent movies in some leading and supporting roles that I decided to make a voice pack of her for UT2004. This voice pack contains 'different age' of this character that is certain made a range from child star to adult actress; this is the only necessary when her movies from the past were highly impact in the making of this voice pack since the 1986 film Lucas was her first debut feature when she is young. I couldn't find some of her clips for Order and Other events that needs to complete this pack, but it does contain all the text for any events which do not have sounds attached to them, so you can still use them. That's because there are too many movies of her to be recorded and compiling some more samples though. The sounds are 8-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files. Have fun and happy fragging. ;)
"Are you gross under there? Are you Night of the Living Dead under there? Like all bloody veins and pus?"
"Why do you go on living? How can you stand being what you are?"
* Converting sound clips from other movies to PAL format. The value of 22 kHz audio is multiplied by (25/23.976) in playback sampling rate.
* Completing the Acknowledgment and Friendly Fire events; plus added a couple of sounds including the 1986 film Lucas, her debut.
* Boosted the TransientSoundVolume value to 1.0 for great audible.
* Using GoldWave v5.63b, fixing all sound clips from CD quality sampling rate (44 kHz) to become perfect high quality sound.
* Place this character to "Custom VPs" from the Races dropdown list.
* Gender-specific changed from 'Female' to 'None', so you can use them with any model.
* Moved the character bio to the .INT file when some words at the end are unfinished.
* Original release version of the voice pack.
16 Friendly Fires