Frayed Knights The Skull of Smakh Daon
Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon Demo (PC)
Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon is a 3D indie computer RPG for Windows featuring turn-based combat, old-school sensibilities, and a story of high adventure and comedy. Who says RPGs have to be so serious?
- 30+ hours of gameplay.
- Challenging, turn-based combat in a game that plays at your pace.
- A unique "Drama Star" system that rewards the player for playing through tough situations instead of reloading and replaying.
- A spell named, "Power Word: Defenestrate."
- Over a hundred base spells, most with several upgraded variants.
- An innovative trap-disarming / lockpicking system using character skills and items to disable a device one component at a time.
- Over 80 feats to customize your party as they progress through the game.
- A detailed, "stats-heavy" rules system... which you are free to ignore if you choose.
- Nearly 200 different items to be used and abused by your characters.
- A "Quarterstaff of Nad-Whacking."
- Sixteen "dungeons" (interior adventuring areas), five outdoor areas, one village, an alternate dimension, and some green dude's one-room hovel.
- A THICK (virtually) 69-page PDF manual. For those who want more than just the tutorials...
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 106.13 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: