The dirt3_patch_1.2.zip file you have requested: Official Patches / v12 / DiRT 3 v1.2 Patch - 502.99mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game DiRT 3 and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update any version of DiRT 3 to version 1.2. Full patch details are in the extended description. Changes in version 1.02:
* Resolved an issue which could prevent the user successfully saving with profiles that contained unicode characters.
* UI elements are no longer incorrectly displayed in Gymkhana
* Improvements to input system, supporting multi-device action maps. The user can now set button configurations to span multiple devices; previously a bug would cause these settings to be lost upon game restart.
* Corrected various spelling mistakes across all languages
* Reset line corrections to prevent potential out of world or driving into crowd issues on several tracks
* Corrected an issue which could, in rare circumstances, prevent the display from rendering in the event of 16xCSAA being selected.
* Steering wheel no longer jolts to the left in the race reward screen
* Removed an incorrect limitation which could cause VSync to lock the refresh rate to 60Hz on a 120Hz system.
* Physics output to motion simulators is now correctly faded out at the end of a race, preventing some situations within which motion would continue after crossing the finish line.
* Adjusted head camera configuration to avoid excessive vibration effects when VSync is disabled.
* Front end menu improvements for multi-display systems, correcting a small number of visibility issues.
* Improvements to GPU detection, correcting a potential issue which in some circumstances could prevent SLI scaling operating correctly with DirectX 11.
* Implemented native stereoscopic support for compatible devices.
* Inclusion of a benchmarking utility, simplifying the process of gathering performance statistics.
* Various stability fixes.