The lodpatch_113d.zip file you have requested: Official Patches / Windows / v113d / Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction v1.13d Patch (PC) - 5.12mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Diablo II: Lord of Destruction and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction to version 1.13d. Full patch details are in the extended description. New Features
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: 'ignorelist'). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command '/ignorepersist'.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command '/filtermsg '. To unfilter content issue the command '/unfiltermsg '. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128 characters)
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command '/home ' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command '/home' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn't have multiple auras active when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.