The anno2070offlinepatcher_1_01.zip file you have requested: Official Patches / v101 / Anno 2070 v1.01 Patch - 532.13mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Anno 2070 and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update Anno 2070 to version 1.01. Patch Notes:
The most important changes:
- Stability of multiplayer mode has been improved
- Stability of campaign mode has been improved
- Stability of missions has been improved
- In rare cases it was impossible to defeat F.A.T.H.E.R. in the last mission
- Stability of item slots has been improved
- A save game error which led to a warehouse being able to delete a nearby ark from the map was fixed
- Intro video: Eves first audio played too quietly, even at maximum volume
- Achievement unlocking has been improved
- Sometimes the wrong quantity of goods had been loaded when trading
- Improved damage animation for pirate base and Sokow branch office
- Music could have occasionally been missing from the mission outros
- Errors with World Council actions were corrected
- Wheel of needs did not automatically update when changing from one residence to the next
- Added additional Back function to the World statistics, Message archive, Profile data und Daily events sub-menues
- Return to C.O.R.E. scenario: Increased incidence of fertility for algae
- Improved the animation of the B 13 Condor in hover mode
- Various minor graphical errors have been corrected
- Text overlaps & errors were corrected
- Rare problems occuring during ANNO 2070 registration on ubisoft.com were fixed
- Problem with disproportionately large campaign save games was fixed
- The problem causing the serial key to be demanded twice was fixed
- Unlocking of the Firebird Bombers adjusted to Tech level Lab assistant
- Cost of the Construction plan for the Hydro-electric dam increased to 5 generators. 3 maintenance units and 1 prototype were also added to the cost.
- Cost of the emergency equipment for extinguishing oil rig fires reduced to 1500 credits and 20 tons of tools.
- Cost of the effluent pump reduced to 5000 credits and 15 tons of tools.
- Damage done by the Colossus warship increased to 60.
- Damage done by the Colossus depth charges increased to 260.
- Hovercraft hitpoints reduced to 350, damage against ships reduced to 25, number of item slots reduced to 2, loss of speed caused by damage increased.
- Military AI optimized.