Unreal Tournament 2004
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Voice Pack v0.6 Alpha
This is a voice pack of a British Victoria's Secret model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for UT2004. You may known for her first acting debut as Carly Spencer in 2011 blockbuster hit Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
This is a voice pack of a British Victoria's Secret model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for UT2004. Some UT fans or competitors don't know who she is. This is an 'Alpha' release of the VP because of her first acting in Michael Bay's 2011 blockbuster hit Transformers: Dark of the Moon, female leading role as Carly Spencer, a love interest of Sam Witwicky (played by actor Shia LaBeouf, not available yet). This is seemingly not bad for her first acting performance. The movie is now available on DVD and Blu-ray I've ever come across. This is my first voice pack that does not contain 'different age' of this celebrity, ranging from child star to adult actress, and the first that has the native British accent. Some different accents are being well-mannered by influential commonspeak from any part of countries when you hear some sounds during the game when it happens. The character portrait is taken from the 'Body by Victoria Collection' in 2010, you can look her natural beauty in other ways but NOT a full skin or model. Version 0.6 Alpha is added eight sounds clips sampled from the two interviews of Rosie. I'm not impressed with the video interviews while I'm recording some samples of them that does not currently fit for any sections and compiled to any VPs for any notice; however, no interviewees were harmed in the making of this voice pack. There are no sounds used in the areas in which this voice pack does not cover, however all the required text is there and those commands can still be used; you'll only the textual description. The sounds are PAL audio format with 8-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files.
* Added eight new sound clips sampled from two interviews of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley using YouTube Downloader and edited with GoldWave.
* Move the files in the archive into separate folders for easily extract/unzip to your base UT2004 directory.
* New style in the HTML ReadMe file with dark grey background and HTML5 (I guess I would update some of my previous VPs with this style).
* Rearranging all strings by random in the Acknowledgments, Friendly Fires and Taunts sections.
* Original release version of the voice pack.
"My hero needs to wake up."
"You might be the smartest person that's come in here so far."
6 Friendly Fires