Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
GTA: San Andreas Mod - Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas v1.3
Multi Theft Auto (MTA) is an open-source software project that adds full on-line gaming support to Rockstar North's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PC game, in which this functionality is not originally found.
Ninth stable release of the Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas multiplayer modification for GTA: San Andreas, with several new features including voice chat, custom handling, special skins and more! This installer package consists of a game client, dedicated server for Windows and a resources package, which includes map editor and a race gamemode, along with several other gamemodes, maps and utility scripts.
- fixes for various network problems which occured in 1.1 and 1.2 series (including a fix for "Map download breaking often on large transfers" issue)
added new scripting functions for removal of default GTASA map objects (including breakable ones)
- introduced a new scripting event - onClientVehicleCollision
- implemented a new scripting function - takePlayerScreenShot
- fixes for various crashes and issues (including "warp glitch", inaccurate heat seekers sync, createProjectile() velocity desync between clients, custom models texture crash, "white models" when using custom models and more)
- added functionality to protect client-side scripts which pre-compiles them before being sent and stops resources from being saved on disk. This is configurable in the resource's meta.xml.
- added pixel manipulation functionality
- introduced new client-side scripting functions - setBirdsEnabled and getBirdsEnabled
- included a new gui skin - Lighter black - contributed by Aibo