Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind Mod - Morrowind Rebirth v1.6
Return to the magical Island of Vvardenfell once more in this huge overhaul, Morrowind Rebirth. Find new enemies to fight, exciting areas to explore, gain access to new weapons to slay your foes or just roam the huge world that\'s out there.
* Fixes a number of issues like the missplaced velothi tower outside Vivec, missing
soundfiles for the swamp troll, a bunch of floaters and other small misstakes.
* Added a negative enhancement when using the Dagoth armor set. Each piece gives - 5 in
personality. I would like to add a script making guards attack you when using it, but it\'s
sadly out of my scope.
* You will no longer be able to run with lightning-speed at higher levels. You will be able to
run pretty fast, but not close to vanilla.
* New enchatments for Kagrenac\'s Helmet and Morian Zenas Helmet.
* Found it kinda strange that you could posion dwemer constructs, paralyze them or even make them
catch a disease? Well no longer. They\'re now immune to these effects. But due to the steam technology
they\'re vulnerable against frost spells.
- Immune to shock
- Immune to poison
- Immune to paralyze
- Immune to disease
- Weakness to frost 60 %
* You are no longer able to enchant items, armor & weapons with Chameleon, Invisibility & Sanctuary. Overpowered enhancements that make the game to easy, simple as that.
* Removed floaters, missaligned stuff and texture seams all over the gameworld, but mainly around West Gash & Ascadian Isles.
* I\'ve tried to make the area around Seyda Neen more swampy with more trees\', mushrooms & fern.
* Further progress with the Gnaar Mok rebuild (still WIP, I hope to have something ready for 1.7)
* Some small changes in Suran, Balmora, Gnisis, Caldera & Ebonheart. Mainly fixing floaters, broken pathgrids and such.
* New store (alchemist) in Pelagiad.
* New warehouse in Buckmoth Legion Fort.
* Reworked the Morag Tong HQ in Balmora.
* New luxurious bedroom for duke Vedam Dren + some changes in the Grand Coucil Hall.
* South Wall Cornerclub is now actually worth a visit and it looks like a real theives guild hideout.
+ A bunch of other additions & improvements. You\'ll have to see for yourself!
New Armor & Weapon
* Thieves Guild Armor.
* Silver Bow
* New model & texture for the muffin.
* New texture for Roobrush & Chokeweed.
* New model for the Draugr Berserker.
* The Highlands, a new explorer track by Rich Douglas.
* There\'s a new folder included in 1.6 (New visual enhancements). This will contain several
things that will improve Morrowind graphics in different ways, but mainly fixing broken vanilla meshes. You don\'t need these enhancements to run Morrowind Rebirth, they\'re opinial (and experimental)
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 260.28 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: