Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind Mod - Morrowind Rebirth v1.7
Return to the magical Island of Vvardenfell once more in this huge overhaul, Morrowind Rebirth. Find new enemies to fight, exciting areas to explore, gain access to new weapons to slay your foes or just roam the huge world that\'s out there.
* Khajiits\' now have a bonus in hand to hand combat due to thier sharp claws (10 p)
* Raised the required soul value to create constant effect enchantment from 400 to 500.
* The Dwemer artifact \"Foeburner\" now has a proper enchantment that deals fire damage.
* Auriel\'s Bow & Shield are told to be the most powerful artifacts in Tamriel, but yet they have
no enchantments? Well now they do. I based them mainly from the description in Daggerfall lore.
* All new creatures have been rebalanced.
* New balanced equipment for Dark Brotherhood Assassins:
- Apprentice - Steel Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 2 dmg on touch, 12 charges.
- Journeyman - Silver Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 4 dmg on touch, 10 charges.
- Operator/Wetboy - Dwemer Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 6 dmg on touch,8 charges.
- Punisher - Adamantium Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 8 dmg on touch, 6 charges.
- Assassin - Glass Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 10 dmg on touch, 4 charges.
* Dwarven Repair Bot
* Frost Monarch
* Treant (Unique)
New creature variations:
* Wolf Cub
* Brown Bear Cub
* Black Bear Cub
* Adamantium Dagger.
Landscapes & Locations
* Corrected a lot of floaters along the Bitter Coast.
* New content in Pelagiad & Caldera.
* Improved vertex shading in and around Pelagiad
* A few landscape changes in Seyda Neen.
* New Trees\' for the Grazelands
* New improved mesh for the Ash Scorpion.
* New meshes/textures for the Dwemer Armor/Dwemer encounters (Only in the extras folder)
* New textures for the Thives guild armor, now a bit darker without the goldish details.
* Improved meshes for Redoran Buildings (Only in the extras folder)
* Fixed meshes for Boats (Only in the extras folder)
* Fixed meshes for Daedric Ruins (Only in the extras folder)
* Esp cleaned of junk/duplicate cells.