Victoria II A House Divided
Victoria 2: A House Divided v2.31 Patch
This patch will update Victoria 2: A House Divided to version 2.31.
- iron producing nations have some more techs in 61
- nations have more plularity in 61 if they have the techs for it
- the Partido Nacional for Chile had its starting date, ideology, and issues corrected
- Partido Nacional is now the ruling party for Chile in 1861
- Ifni is now owned by Spain in the 1861 scenario.
- Jirim Chuulgan is now owned by Manchuria
- Zanzibar is now independent in 1861
- Afghanistan now own Balkh in 1861, gains a core on Peshawar in 1861, and gains a core on Balkh in 1836 and 1861
- Provinces Bekescaba and Debrecen were moved from Alfold to Central Hungary and lost ROM cores
- Province Sezekesfehvar moved from Central Hungary to Transdanubia
- Invention Mechanized Fishing Vessels had output efficiency boost nerfed from 150% to 50%
- Added Oceania to the list of attractive continents for each poptype file. gives Australia and New Zealand a fair chance at immigrants.
- Modified the NGF formation decision to include a sphered SCH
- modified production_types to give gold mines an extra 10k base capacity
- Changed the province modifiers (tractors, nitroglycerin, etc) so that none give more than 50% output increase per modifier
- adjacencies file now properly handled in mods
- fixed issue with AI movement logic causing PRU to never be able to take out bremen.
- updated localization files
- A Treatise on Economics event now links to correct descriptions
- Mapmode migration now shows migration colors on a province level for the selected country, and on a country level if no country is selected.
- Fixed an issue in mapmode migration where the sum of immigrants/emigrants in the tooltip would incorrectly show up as zero.
- fixed crash when using units with zero morale to hunt rebels
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 14.45 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: