Strategic Command WWI The Great War 1914 1918
Strategic Command: World War One 1914-1918 The Great War v1.05 Patch
This patch will update Strategic Command: World War One 1914-1918 The Great War to version 1.05.
Key New Features include:
- An option to pause the video during E-Mail game replays
- The \'L\' Hotkey can now be used to review summaries from the previous turn as many times as desired.
- Recon aircraft will now be able to spot whether or not enemy commerce raiders are still in their previously suspected locations.
Key Improvements to the Main WWI Campaigns:
- The terrain around Lemberg and Przemysl has been amended to better reflect the geography of the area, and this will lead to even stiffer fighting for these fortresses in 1914.
- The British now have an option to accept or reject an armistice with the Ottomans when the latter\'s National Morale has fallen to a low level. If the British reject an armistice, then they will face a tougher struggle, but ultimately success will end in the total surrender of the Ottoman Empire.
Key Improvements to 1939 Storm over Europe:
- A significant change to the defence of France, as French National Morale will now suffer if a British Expeditionary Force isn\'t sent to France. Coupled with this, sending a large British force to France will actually boost French National Morale. Thus the fate of France is now in British hands more than ever before!
- Germany now has the option to form the 7th Luftwaffe Division in 1939 ready for use in Poland, or for an early attack on France or elsewhere!
- And much more, including bug fixes and AI enhancements
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 279.41 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: