Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars
Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars v1.004 Patch
This patch will update Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars to version 1.004.
Version 1.004 changelog
- Admin chat no longer switches between universal and inter-admin when using the letters “I” or “U” in a message.
- Fixed a problem where some horses changed colour when your distance to them changed.
- Players hit by a firearm now properly play a bullet hit body sound.
- Fixed problems with defender lives counter in Siege mode.
- Fixed issues where the respawn counter did not get displayed, or did not disappear after spawning.
- The French translation no longer causes crashes when accepting a duel.
- You can now construct a fence when building upon other scene props.
- The server console no longer returns a wrong input error when you set a variable to the same as its current value.
- Map placed rocket launchers now respawn the next round when picked up, as they should.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain destructible objects to be possible to walk through the next round if destroyed.
- Fixed all the missing strings from the German and French translations.
- Bots in Commander Battle should (hopefully) charge now when a player disconnects.
- Fixed teleport problems with the siege gamemode, when the fort wall gets hit.
- Low damage melee hits will now only generate “thump” sounds and no blood splash sounds.
- In the Duel gamemode, you will now no longer regain health when you kill a horse.
- Particle and sound effects placed by mappers will now always emit their effects, as they should.
- Rewrote siege spawn code to greatly improve performance on the server CPU.
- Further improved the performance when having bonuses enabled.
- Improved client side frames per second with explosions and destruction.
- Reduced the long wait when a new map is loaded on the server.
- Generally improved overall server and client performance and reduced lag.
- Reduced overall memory usage and reduced startup loading time slightly.
- Russian Jägers can now choose to use a cavalry musket instead of the rifle.
- Lowered the cannon accuracy slightly.
- Doubled the health for doors.
- Increased the damage for all swords.
- Added a new map: Hungarian Plain
- Various updates to maps, fixing bugs and improving performance.
- Round time in Battle mode now starts after the first player has spawned, to allow slower clients to spawn within the 30 sec spawn window.
- Made Toggle Walk a configurable game key, in the place of the Warband native zoom key.
- Equipped the Russian Jäger NCO with a firearm.
- Added a full Russian translation.
- Added preview images for Fort Boyd and Fort Lyon in the admin panel.
- Stray horses will now not run away anymore, unless they take damage.
- Added anti-cheat protection for the zoom exploit.
- Added an icon on the Conquest flag selection map, showing your current position.
- The player beacon icon is now located a bit above the player.
- Changed the maximal defender lives that admins can set for siege from 5 to 10.
- Added a Open/close caption to the doors.
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 49.94 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: