The mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_upgrade_1000_to_1005.zip file you have requested: Official Patches / v1005 / Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars v1.005 Patch - 50.02mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update any version of Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars to version 1.005. Version 1.005 changelog
- You can now surrender to the enemy by pressing P on your keyboard (configurable).
- Added the ability to change your 3rd person field of view, use the plus and minus buttons on your numpad.
- Added a new map: Fort Hohenfels
- Redone the hit detection and damage calculation of the bayonet upper stab. It should now have the exact same code as the lower stab, but still need a different block direction.
- Changed default build points for sappers from 25 to 40 per team.
- Decreased the range of the bayonet slightly for balance reasons.
- Increased the speed of rifle melee slightly to reduce the damage speed bonus.
- Reduced the damage of the rifle melee.
- Increased the speed of all heavy horses.
- Reduced the sword damage slightly to balance the new horse speed.
- Knifes and other peasant weapons can now deal stab damage without bouncing off.
- Removed the stab ability from the farming serp.
- Rebalanced the sword weights.
- Increased the lance range.
- Decreased the stab speed of lance slightly to give it more speed damage bonus and a larger hit area once released.
- Removed the stun that a swordsman would receive when blocking an upper stab.
- Fixed an issue that caused the client round timer in Siege mode to not correspond with the server.
- Fixed an exploit that let you hit people on the floor above you in a building.
- Resolved an issue with the Austrian Cuirassier trumpeter not having any hands.
- Fixed a bug that made birds spawn underground in random maps.
- Fixed that when you get hit whilst playing the piano/organ you didn't stop producing music.
- Russian Jger Sergeant is now correctly named Sergeant.
- Russian Jger Sergeant now has bullets.