Pro Cycling Manager Tour de France 2012
Pro Cycling Manager 2012 v18.104.22.168 Patch
This patch will update any version of Pro Cycling Manager 2012 to version 22.214.171.124.
- Functionality: Add the possibility to renew sponsors.
- Fix: Fixed a bug that could prevent, in some rare cases, getting beyond the world championships.
- Fix: Fixed several problems with U23 races.
- Improvement: Custom teams with a small budget are now considered to be \"Continental\" teams rather than \"Continental Pro\".
- Major Functionality: Official teams are playable in friendly mode.
- Functionality: Races (except time-trials) can be speeded-up (x2 / x4) if a majority of players vote for it. Once the last rider has crossed the line, the race will end.
- Functionality: It is now possible to play time-trial races. AI teams will not be present in these events, to avoid long waiting times.
- Corrections to the chat.
- Number of players connected is displayed and a small icon will show if a player is in a game.
+ server updates : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13002#p525770
- Addition : Chapelle de Grammont added to \"Isolated Buildings\".
- Addition: Possibility to zoom the profile during a race. (a left click on the profile causes a zoom of the selected section to be displayed on-screen. Move mouse to change zoomed view).
- Addition: Colours added to race profile (in some menus, especially a zoomed profile) to distinguish differences in slope.
- Correction: Sprint and attack distances of a leader were not displayed on the Detailed Simulation page.
- Addition: Missing localisations added to Italian and Portuguese.
- Adjustment: Adjustment to certain rider attributes.
- Fixed a rare problem with a \"server-side processing error\" that could force a player to recreate a profile for each new connection to Armada.
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 187.52 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: