The BF2CCD_1.4.2446.zip file you have requested: Tools and Utilities / Server Managers / BF2 Command Control - Daemon 1.4.2446 - 261.24kb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Battlefield 2 and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
BF2 Command Control - Daemon 1.4.2446 Changelog v1.4.2446
+++ ADDED - An alternate method is used to detect supported GPM's inside of each map's *.desc file if the xml is corrupt.
+++ ADDED - Extra Null "Mod" column checks prior to sending profile data to the daemon (This is just a guess until I can faithfully reproduce the problem you guys are telling me about)
+++ ADDED - An Extra .NET Framework 1.1 (with SP1) check in the BF2CC client. If the system does NOT pass this check, the user will NOT be able to save a profile due to corruption issues. They will be informed to install the 1.1 framework and service pack. ?-skipdotnetcheck? will bypass this check. The user is informed of ALL this information, including where to find direct download links for the 1.1 framework and sp1.
** ADDED - Mods other than bf2/xpack can now run mixed GPM's in the same Map List.
** FIXED - If a Mod reports Team Names that BF2CC does NOT have flag graphics for, default flags will be shown (Server Status & Player List)
** Version Checking has been incremented, so 2339 builds will NOT connect to 2446 builds.
These versions are here for people to test. Hopefully they will resolve issues with applying profiles to a running server. I have not had time to investigate issues with mods and custom maps yet; but, BF2CC now reads the map's *.desc file to learn what gpm's it supports. If the mapper/modder did not recreate this file exactly like BF2 maps then BF2CC will not see them.
Patch 1.3 + Armored Fury Changes:
ADDED Armored Fury Vehicles
Map Section now has GPM Dropdown. BF2CC now auto-detects Game Mode (GPM) info and Map Size info for each Map by reading the mapname.desc file for each map folder. This allows for easier setup of mods with new game modes etc...
New MM Scripts have the AF map names and "Road to Jalalabad" coded, so that they can be added on the fly.
FIXED - IGA Bug selecting the wrong player when being passed the Player's ID.
FIXED - A bug preventing "Great Wall" and "Operation Smoke Screen" from being added to a map list on a running server.
FIXED - "Edit Game Settings" Checkbox on User Permissions Control wasn't enabling the "Save User Group" Button.
FIXED - ToolTips (Settings Form) now show up properly on controls nested inside of a groupBox. This version has Misc ToolTip Edits as well.
FIXED - Fixed "!say" command. It was dropping the first word on non-aliased commands.
FIXED - Added extra Error handling for a linux dedicated server bug which reports the BF2 server has been running for over 20,000 years. Elapsed/Remaining server time functionality is lost and will show as "???"
CHANGED - Removed KillSession exception reporting because this is a graceful exception.
CHANGED - Rcon users will now see a more verbose error message if their script check fails. They will now be told whether their BF2CC client is out of date or if their Scripts (on the BF2 server) are out of date.
CHANGED - Removed the .NET 2.0 check. Both Server and Client computer MUST have the .NET Framework 1.1 (With Service Pack) installed. Potential incompatibilities were found when servers were running 2.0 and clients were running 1.1.
Important: First shut down any instance(s) of your BF2 server that you wish to control with the Daemon. If you have any sort of script, loop or tool (Firedaemon etc.) which keeps your BF2 server running, you will need to disable it as well.
(1) Download and Extract the BF2CC Daemon files into their own folder.
(2) You must have the Admin Scripts installed on your BF2 dedicated server in order for the Daemon to work.
(3) Start the BF2CCD.exe file. Ranked servers need to start the Daemon with "BF2CCD.exe -ranked" via a Batch file or a shortcut.
**Linux users see Mono Instructions
(4) The Daemon Config screen will appear (Windows). Point the Daemon to the instance of the BF2 server (bf2_w32ded.exe) you want the Daemon to control.
(5) Specify the IP and Port you want the Daemon to use for incoming BF2CC client connections. You will need to have the Daemon port (default = 6712) open for TCP traffic in your firewall setup. Click here for more information regarding ports.
6) The default admin account is setup with:
User = admin
PW = admin
You can change the default admin password, but it is recommended that you just login to the Daemon with the standard admin account and create yourself a new account. Log back in with the new account and remove the default admin account for security purposes.
(8) The Daemon should start up. When you run the Daemon for the first time, it will create a user accounts file and import your serversettings.con file into the default profile.
(9) You will then need to connect to the Daemon via the BF2CC client to setup and launch your BF2 server. Please read the BF2CC Client Walkthrough for instructions.