The bf1942_lnxded-1.6-rc2.run file you have requested: Official Server Files / Server v16 / BF42 Standalone Server 1.6 Linux - 103.13mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Battlefield 1942 and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
BF42 Standalone Server 1.6 Linux CLIENT FIXES:
- No more swapping CD's. Any installed Battlefield 1942 expansion pack or community mod can be played using any Battlefield CD.
- Fixed an issue that would cause severe lag when going from a vehicle ladder directly into a vehicle position. This was especially prevalent with the MG positions on Destroyers.
- Fixed Omaha Beach ammobox-bunker exploit.
- New map - Invasion of the Philippines, complete with all new Patrol Boats.
- A new US Marines skin replaces the USA army skin in the Pacific theatre.
- US Marines Engineer is equipped with the M1 Garand.
- Japanese Engineer has been retrofitted with the Type 5 semi-automatic rifle.
- Kubelwagen replaced with the Black Medal Scout Car for the Japanese forces.
- Hanomag replaced with the Ho Ha APC for the Japanese forces.
1.5 Patch/Philippine Islands Map:
In this new conquest map for Battlefield 1942, naval warfare and infantry island invasions take center stage in a raging firefight for the Philippine Islands. The shallow water between the islands act as a barrier to the invading Japanese Destroyer, but is no problem for the fast patrol craft used by either side. In some cases, islands are so close together that infantry can wade between them.
The Invasion of the Philippines map introduces two new vehicles: the Elco 80 PT Boat for the US Marines and the Type 38 coastal craft for the Japanese. These fast patrol craft are the most heavily armed for their size in either navy packing torpedoes, machineguns and sea mines into one pint-sized warcraft. With their size, speed and manueverability they bring naval warfare into knife-fighting range. From fast naval action to beach invasions to fierce jungle combat, Invasion of the Philippines brings a new intensity to the battlefield.