Combat Mission Battle for Normandy
Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy v1.11 Patch (Mac)
This patch will update Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy for version 1.11.
NEW v1.11 GAME FEATURES
* Corrected crashes related to barbed wire units.
* Corrected a rare crash/hang problem in WeGo "blue bar" calculation.
* Corrected the occasional failure of "buddy aid" to retrieve useful ammo from fallen comrades, and accidentally to adopt their targeting orders.
* Corrected a problem that sometimes made fortifications too hard or too easy to spot.
* Panther "shot trap" on the lower turret mantlet (potentially) deflects shots downward into the hull as expected.
* British 95mm HEAT shell has correct amount of internal explosive (reduced from before).
* Corrected a problem in WeGo mode that sometimes caused vehicle passengers to rotate forward when they should not.
* TCP/IP "chat" text is easier to see clearly.
* Teams that are part of a squad properly retain their setup positions from the editor.
* SPW 250/10 and 251/9 halftrack loaders perform correctly when vehicle is buttoned.
* Wood bunkers are a bit tougher to knock out.
* Corrected a problem that sometimes gave on-map artillery the ability to shoot through intervening terrain.
* Corrected a problem that sometimes incorrectly restricted on-map artillery from firing smoke missions.
* Targeting a TRP directly using the mouse works correctly.
* Corrected a problem that occasionally caused a destroyed building to have "floating" rubble.
* Prone soldiers on a slope angle their bodies correctly.
* Bolt-action rifles properly show the spent casing ejected when the bolt is operated.
* Corrected an issue with command & control values being promptly updated when splitting a squad.
* Tiny explosions don't damage tank tracks so much.
* Corrected some AI issues that caused soldiers to move away from their teams, or caused the team to be "stuck" and not move when they should.
* In the editor, hedges allow co-placement of trees like bocage does.
* Light wounds to crew are slightly more likely to cause AFV bailout.
* Corrections made to Luftwaffe and Waffen SS camouflage helmets.
* Updated graphical shaders.
* Updated vehicle models (Commonwealth module): Wespe, PzII Lynx, Marder I, King Tiger, Jagdpanther, Cromwell, Churchill.
On the Mac side, there were Mac specific graphical and stability fixes:
- Fixed "blockheads" problem.
- Increased performance significantly for most Macs.
- Fixed some bugs that were keeping Combat Mission from starting on some Macs.
- Improved compatibility with some integrated Mac video cards.
- Fixed "flickering icons" for most Macs.
- Fixed some Mac-specific crash bugs.
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 119.83 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: