The gg_war_in_the_east-update-v10627.zip file you have requested: Official Patches / Gary Grigsby's War in the East v1.06.27 Patch - 83.93mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Gary Grigsby's War in the East and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update Gary Grigsby's War in the East to version 1.06.27. New Features and Rule Changes
1. Production Change Size 0 factories will now expand if they are past their start date.
2. Formula Change Adjusted the way staging bases are selected for providing ground support aircraft to ground battles.
3. Editor Improved the Upgrade all OB function. This function should be used only at the beginning of building a scenario (once the unit list has been created), as it often requires units to be rebuilt.
4. AI Improvement Made a small improvement in how the AI builds lines in small scenarios.
5. PBEM - A possible exploit in PBEM games was identified and removed from the game. We suggest players use the latest version when playing PBEM.
1. Fixed a bug causing the end game screen not to appear properly in small scenarios.
2. Fixed a bug where destroyed German units that were rebuilt were coming back with 10 less morale than they should have.
3. Fixed a bug where the CSV export could get corrupted if a name field is at the maximum value of 40 characters.
Data and Scenario Changes
1. Red Army Resurgent 42-43 Scenario - Corrected the starting MPs of the 1st Gds Mech Corps by setting it to 0 as the unit is frozen at the start.