Carrier Command Gaea Mission
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission v1.06 Patch
This patch will update Carrier Command: Gaea Mission to version 1.06.
- Improved Walrus assisting
- Fixed Enemy carrier units were sometimes missing equipped weapons.
- Fixed When the enemy finished building a Command Center on player's current island, player was unable to shut down firewalls.
- Fixed Assert when enemy starts Command Center creation on player's current island.
- Fixed Enemy carrier deployed units too far from player's carrier in a fight (and they don't take part in a fight).
- Added Turbo and forsage and manta shield visualization into 3rd person view.
- Fixed Units are destroyed directly after "yes" selection in "Abandon Units" dialog (not in tutorial mission till Outpost in GM Campaign).
- Fixed Bug when player's carrier units dock instantly.
- Fixed Current task setting in both campaigns.
- Fixed "No Generic Mission" no longer visible in island info, shiplog screen etc.
- Fixed New manta added to command bar (from carrier stock ) always has full fuel.
- Fixed After capturing island which is changing its alignment the process is stopped.
- Fixed After capturing island the autoaim no longer sticks on friendly target.
- Fixed Objective "Build Command Center" will not be marked as complete when enemy builds a Command Center on the player's current island.
- Fixed Island alignment icon will be hidden when the player leaves the island without a connection to his island.
- Fixed Waypoints displaying in firewall mission when recapturing an island.
- Fixed The strategy game will not end in an untimely manner - the player has to recapture all islands again (if the enemy takes some over after the player conquers all islands and doesn't sink the enemy carrier).
- Added new tech level step on strategy campaign starting screen (4) - all items available.
- Fixed Removed some turrets on fulcrum island (Command Center Base).
- Added "+" and "-" signs for production and mining in IslandInfo Screen in Gaea Campaign.
- Improved Walruses from garages can be fitted with a weapon in the second slot (plasma, AA Gun etc.).
- Fixed One turret on Bacchus is no longer under enemy control when the island is under the player's control.
- Fixed Removed walrus from neutral Avernus.
- Improved AI walrus pathfinding.
- Fixed Missions with Firewalls and shield boosters can sometimes reduce telemetry range of carrier
- Fixed HDR bug
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 78.11 MB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: