The ck2_1_11_patch.zip file you have requested: Official Patches / v111 / Crusader Kings 2 v1.11 Patch (PC) - 182.24mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Crusader Kings II and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update Crusader Kings 2 to version 1.11. v1.11
- Added auto-invite function to plots
- Added auto stop plot functionality under intrigue tab.
- Added Siege leader trait
- Added so bastard dynasties are generated when the first bastard is born.
- Fixed so holy orders can use their special units in a defensive war where they are the primary defender.
- Fixed CTD occured when starting between 1184-1185
- Fixed Duke Dafydd II of Gwynedd invalid state in history files
- Slowed down fleet movement
- Increased movement time for armies onto or off fleets
- Added Favorite IP table to multiplayer menu
- Added an approve button for laws so you can change your mind later if you initially ignored the law.
- Fixed so you can see what characters has had a plot proposal sent to them.
- Now support to select ship-exclusive using ALT key.
- It's now possible to read additional data into existing landed titles in mods
- It's now possible to read additional data into existing religions in mods
- Added 'intermarry' parameter to religions, so you can specify if members tend to marry those of specific other religions
- Exported EXTRA_NR_OF_CHILDREN_FOR_PLAYERS to defines
- Fixed custom tooltip trigger and effect always returning true
- Exported ARMY_LOAD_UNLOAD_MOVE_COST to defines