The Sims 3
The Sims 3 v1.57.62 Patch
This patch will update any version of The Sims 3 to version 1.57.62.
This game update includes the following changes:
Base Game Updates
- The Brambles shrub can now be placed.
- Fixed an issue that could occur where Sims would get “stuck” moving to a new world.
- Child Sims will no longer “Play in Sand” indoors where there is no sand.
- Textures on the undersides of roofs have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented multiple rabbit holes across various worlds from being routable.
World Adventures Updates
- World Adventures tents can now be placed back into inventory.
- The Gnubb Set now works properly.
- Ghost Hunting and Fire Fighting jobs will no longer occur on resort lots if the player has The Sims 3 Island Paradise installed.
Late Night Updates
- Drinks ordered from the pool bar will no longer be only bad or foul quality if the player has The Sims 3 Island Paradise installed.
- Elder canes now work properly.
- Sims will no longer route through walls to climb to the top bunk of a bunk bed.
- Snow angels now work properly.
- Alien abductions have been disabled on houseboats if the player has The Sims 3 Island Paradise installed.
University Life Updates
- Sims can take photos with friends again.
Island Paradise Updates
- Mermaid Children can now take showers.
- Sims will now take boats, if they are the best option, when directed to snorkel elsewhere while swimming in the ocean.
- Sometimes the ocean would reset when Sims woohooed in the underwater cave, because it was just THAT good! This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the underwater cave where the tentacles waved forever, preventing Sims from entering the cave.
- Sims will no longer pop out of the underwater cave when canceling woohoo.
- Sims no longer route fail when directed to fish while in the basement of a houseboat.
- Shells found while snorkeling now count towards wish fulfillment.
- The text description of the “Narrow Barge Style Houseboat” now reflects its proper size: 20x6
- Fixed two occurrences where a houseboat could be created on top of another houseboat thus causing both houseboats to be stuck for eternity…which is a very long time.
- Sims can now route properly up consecutively stacked staircases on houseboats.
- Self-employed Sims can now check into resorts without the game freezing.
- Sims can now relax on floor tiles.
- Outdoor grills and easels now work on Private Lots.
Create-A-World tool Updates
- Fixed a bug where deleting a houseboat lot via Edit in Game could cause an infinite load.
- File Name:
- File Size:
- 1.31 GB
- Date Added:
- Download Last 2 Week:
- Downloads All Time: