The CMFI_v111_Patch_Setup.zip file you have requested: Official Patches / v111 / Combat Mission: Fortress Italy v1.11 Patch (Windows) - 302.91mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Combat Mission: Fortress Italy and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
The patch is all-inclusive and works for both base-game only installs as well as those that have the Gustav Line module. Other non-Battlefront game versions may not be compatible with this update. New in version 1.1
- Generally improved graphics, including FPS and quality improvements, and better support for faster video cards
- Bridge navigation problems corrected
- ATG issues when setting up near walls and bocage corrected
- AA guns can no longer incorrectly limber near walls and bocage
- Passenger vulnerability in soft skinned vehicles increased
- German halftrack gunners lowered to a more accurate protective stance
- Vehicles using Pause do not have accuracy reduced as if they are still moving
- PIAT max range reduced to 180m
- "Ditch Contours" feature
- TO&E changes:
- Italian HMG ammo bearers now carry HMG ammunition again.
- British Infantry Branch now has a Forward Observer Section available for purchase in Quick Battles.
- Polish now have Stuart (Recce) available in recce platoons for armoured regiments.
- Polish Sherman variants availability adjusted: Sherman I removed, Sherman III (early) added. Note that this change will not affect existing scenarios.
- Canadian Sherman variants availability adjusted: only the Sherman V is available to armoured regiments, while the Sherman II exclusively equips the armoured recce regiments. Note that this change will not affect existing scenarios.
- Canadians Mech Infantry branch option for Quick Battles is no longer available before February 1944.
- Various minor bug fixes