The CMFI_112_Patch_Setup.zip file you have requested: Official Patches / v112 / Combat Mission: Fortress Italy v1.12 Patch (Windows) - 316.41mb is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Combat Mission: Fortress Italy and upload any files you want to share or are missing. This is the only information we could locate:
This patch will update Combat Mission: Fortress Italy to version 1.12. Updates:- Generally improved graphics, including FPS and quality improvements, and better support for faster video cards
- Bridge navigation problems corrected
- ATG issues when setting up near walls and bocage corrected
- AA guns can no longer incorrectly limber near walls and bocage
- Passenger vulnerability in soft skinned vehicles increased
- German halftrack gunners lowered to a more accurate protective stance
- Vehicles using Pause do not have accuracy reduced as if they are still moving
- PIAT max range reduced to 180m
- "Ditch Contours" feature
- TO&E changes:
-Italian HMG ammo bearers now carry HMG ammunition again.
-British Infantry Branch now has a Forward Observer Section available for purchase in Quick Battles.
-Polish now have Stuart (Recce) available in recce platoons for armoured regiments.
-Polish Sherman variants availability adjusted: Sherman I removed, Sherman III (early) added. Note that this change will not affect existing scenarios.
-Canadian Sherman variants availability adjusted: only the Sherman V is available to armoured regiments, while the Sherman II exclusively equips the armoured recce regiments. Note that this change will not affect existing scenarios.
-Canadians Mech Infantry branch option for Quick Battles is no longer available before February 1944.
- Various minor bug fixes